|Listed below are the privacy policies that we actively enforce for our users.
This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for the Network Enforcer website located at www.networkenforcer.com.
Because Network Enforcer wants to demonstrate its commitment to your privacy, it has agreed to disclose its information practices. This web site has agreed to notify you of:
- What personally identifiable information of yours is collected from you through the web site
- How the information is used
- With whom the information may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under Network Enforcer's control
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection and Use
Network Enforcer is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. Network Enforcer collects information from our users at several different points on our website.
Network Enforcer requires that information be provided when purchasing Network Enforcer software products. This information is used by Plimus, which is our authorized payment processor, in the following manner:
- Financial information necessary to purchase Network Enforcer products includes the customer's name, credit card billing address, credit card number, and credit card expiration date.
- Shipping information necessary to deliver physical software product includes the customer's name and shipping address. Network Enforcer will not use this information to mail any other solicitation nor will Network Enforcer sell this information to any third party.
- Contact information necessary to identify the customer includes the customer's name and email address. This information is required in order to email a purchase receipt to the customer containing information about the purchase that was made, including instructions for downloading and installing the software purchased and the serial number of the software purchased. The email address may also be used to contact the customer regarding problems processing the order. The name and email address are used for security purposes by our customer service personnel with regards to any customer inquiries about a software purchase. Information regarding a customer software purchase will only be provided at the email address used for that purchase. The name and email information may also be used to contact the customer about software products available on our web site. If a customer desires to not be contacted about our software products using their email address, they can prevent the email address from receiving Network Enforcer product solicitations. Please see the below policy on 'opt-out' and discontinue.
A Referrer is the information passed along by a web browser that references the Web site that you came to the Network Enforcer web site from. This Referrer is automatically collected by our web server. This information is used by Network Enforcer to identify broad demographic trends about use of our site. You will not be personally identified by this information.
IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. Network Enforcer web sites automatically collect IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information about web site use. Network Enforcer will not use your IP address to identify any personal information.
Sharing of Information
If a user elects to use our referral service for informing a friend about our site, we ask them for the friend’s name and email address. Network Enforcer will automatically send the friend a one-time email inviting them to visit the site. This information is not stored by Network Enforcer and we will not contact them again using this information.
Information collected by Network Enforcer is stored in secure operating environments by Plimus, Inc. that are not available to the public. All of our employees are dedicated to maintaining and upholding your privacy and security and are aware of our privacy and security policies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Network Enforcer cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Plimus, Inc., and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
Network Enforcer customers will occasionally receive information on Network Enforcer products, services, and special offers. Out of respect for the privacy of our users we present the option to not receive these types of communications. Please see our opt-out and discontinue policy below.
Correction / Updating Personal Information:
If a customer's personal information changes (such as your email), we will endeavor to provide a way to correct, update or remove that user’s personal information provided to us. This can be done emailing our Customer Support.
Opt-out and Discontinue
A Network Enforcer customer may elect to avoid future communications from Network Enforcer by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or selecting Unsubscribe and indicate your email address and request we discontinue future communications. Under urgent circumstances, Network Enforcer may be required to send you information about your software purchase, but we will not send you unsolicited communications regarding any commercial offers or advertisements if you have opted out or discontinued communications.
Notification of Changes